Profissionais na Irlanda 2018
Profissionais na Irlanda 2018 celebrated the launch of the Brazilian Network of Ireland, – a new professional network for Brazilians in Ireland.
We heard from Nayla Carpini and Pauline Kwasniak, about their experiences in Ireland as emigrant professionals. We also had a talk from Adam Patrick Fulham about the amazing cultural, historical and trade connections that exist between Brazil and Ireland.
Why a network for Latin American Professionals in Ireland?
Irish-Brazilian Trade was worth nearly €2bn in 2016, having doubled in only a few years. This rapid growth is expected to continue because of factors like Brexit, which is encouraging Ireland to look at non-traditional markets. There are also 30,000 – 40,000 Brazilians in Ireland, many of whom are looking to develop their professional careers.
- 6.00pm: Registration
- 6.15pm: Welcoming Remarks
- Adam Patrick Fulham, LatinAmerica.ie
- Nathalya Musa, Dublin Business School
- 6.30pm: How to Build your Network in a Foreign Country
- Pauline Kwasniak, CEO @ Turnedsee.com
- 6.45pm: Career Advice: How to Behave in a Job Interview
- Nayla Carpini, Employee Experience Lead @ Liberty Insurance Ireland & Liberty Seguros Portugal and Spain
- 7.00pm: Interview with Pauline and Nayla
- 7.20pm: Q&A / Feedback Session
- 7.40pm: Networking Session in Capitol Lounge Pub