Trade & Investment Conferences with Embassies
- The Ireland Mexico Trade Conference had speakers including:
- Minister Andrew Doyle TD
- The Mexican Ambassador to Ireland
- The directors of Dairy Industry Ireland and ProMéxico (UK, Ireland, Portugal & South Africa)
- The Ireland-Peru Investment Conference had speakers including:
- The Peruvian Ambassador to Ireland.
- The Peruvian Deputy Head of Mission to Ireland.
- As founding members of the Latin American Trade Council of Ireland, we helped to organise a Breakfast Networking Event in the Mexican Ambassador's Residence, with CEOs and representatives of major companies in Ireland.
- Profissionais na Irlanda 2019 happened in May, with a variety of Brazilian Professionals speaking about their employment experiences in Dublin and elsewhere.
- Brazilian Success Stories of Ireland happened in March, with an attendance of 200 people.
- Empreendedores na Irlanda 2019, our biggest-ever event, kicked off 2019 in a great way.
- Networking Irlanda 2018 launched our Latin American Professional Network of Ireland.
- Other Events:
Workshops & Community Festivals
- Como Conquistar sua Carreira no Mercado Irlandês was our first-ever workshop for Brazilians in Ireland!
- Maestrías en Dublín 2019, Maestrías en Irlanda 2019 & Mestrados na Irlanda 2019 formed a series of advice seminars, about study opportunities in Ireland.
- Discover Colombia 2019 was held in conjunction with the Colombian Embassy of Ireland and Universidad EAFIT in Medellín, to promote Spanish students in Colombia.
- Copa América Ireland 2017 was a day-long football tournament, with players from all over Latin America!
- Latin Christmas Fest 2017 brought Latin Dance & Music to Ireland for the Christmas holidays.