Ireland-Peru Investment Conference 2018
The Ireland Peru Investment Conference was held in Bank of Ireland Grand Canal Square on November 15th, 2018. Its focus was Investment Opportunities in Peru, while speakers included the Peruvian Ambassador to Ireland.
Goods trade between Ireland and Peru has grown by four times in just six years. This rapid expansion is expected to continue, because of factors like Brexit and the establishment of a new Peruvian Embassy in Dublin.
- 6.00pm: Registration
- 6.20pm: Welcoming Remarks
- Adam Patrick Fulham, LatinAmerica.ie
- Carmen McEvoy, Ambassador of Peru to Ireland
- Darko Knezevic, Bank of Ireland
- 6.30pm: Peru: An Economic Overview
- Alberto González, Deputy Head of Mission of Peru to Ireland
- 6.40pm: Peru: Opportunities for Irish Trade
- Steven Castillo, KPMG
- 7.00pm: Q&A Session
- 7.20pm: Networking Session in the nearby HQ Restaurant & Gastrobar