Networking Irlanda 2018
Why a network for Latin American Professionals in Ireland?
Since 2009, Irish-Latin American Trade has grown by five times. Factors including Brexit and a new Free Trade Agreement with Mexico mean that this trade is likely to continue rising at a rapid rate. This network aims to unite Irish and LATAM professionals and help to build a better Ireland and a better Latin America through increased cultural and economic links.
- 6.00pm: Registration
- 6.15pm: Welcoming Remarks
- Darko Knezevic, Bank of Ireland
- 6.30pm: Facebook Marketing: Advertising your business in the 21st Century
- Adam Patrick Fulham, LatinAmerica.ie
- 6.45pm: Branding Yourself on LinkedIn
- Darren McNelis (LegalZoom UK)
- 7.00pm: Q&A Session
- 7.30pm: Networking Session in the nearby HQ Restaurant & Gastrobar (Ireland Professional Network)
This ambitious gathering followed June’s Ireland Mexico Trade Conference, which had speakers including Minister Andrew Doyle TD, the Mexican Ambassador to Ireland, as well as the directors of Dairy Industry Ireland and ProMéxico.
LatinAmerica.ie’s upcoming events include an Ireland-Peru Trade Conference in November 2018 and another business networking meeting in December 2018.