Bolivia is a hugely diverse country in terms of both culture and geography. As a result, Irish Tourists visiting the country have many things to see. Please find below a directory of resources, should you be travelling to the country in the future.
IRISH EMBASSY GUIDE
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides a useful guide for Irish Tourists in Bolivia.
We highly recommend the purchase of a travel guide before arriving in Bolivia.
- Naughty Boy: La La La ft. Sam Smith (800 million views on YouTube)
- GoPro: Bolivia – A Father and Son’s Journey
- Roncon Bolivia: Bolivia Te Espera
- Pedro Paz: Salar de Uyuni Tours in Bolivia
- Yeti Adventure Films: Experiencing Salar De Uyuni – Bolivia
- Yeti Adventure Films: The Death Road, Downhill Mountain Bike Ride – Bolivia
- Filip Polc: Extreme downhill trail Descenso del Condor in La Paz Bolivia
- Joe Casey: Bolivia Travel Video: La Paz, Deadliest Road, Tiwanaku, Isla del Sol, Salar de Uyuni, Cerro Rico…
- Red Bull: Aaron Colton’s Stunt Riding Journey through Bolivia
- Surprising World: Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia