As the longest south-north country in the world, Chile boasts spectacular landscapes ranging from the forests of Patagonia in the south, to the desert of the Atacama in the north. Please find below a directory of resources, should you be travelling to the country in the future.
IRISH EMBASSY GUIDE
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides a useful guide for Irish Tourists in Chile.
We highly recommend the purchase of a travel guide before arriving in Chile.
- Chile Travel Channel: A journey through the senses
- Chile Travel Channel: Experimente o inverno
- Chile Travel Channel: Why Not Chile? Live an experience full of color and flavor
- Chile Travel Channel: Why Not Chile? Live the Experience of an Adventure
- Chile Travel Channel: Chile – world-class destination for adventure sports
- DNews: What Really Happened on Easter Island?
- Expoza Travel: Chile (South-America) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Expedia: Patagonia Vacation Travel Guide
- Nicolas Bustos: Atacama Desert HD Timelapse
- SpaceRip: The Unbearable Beauty of the Night Sky
- Timestorm Films: PATAGONIA 8K
- GoPro: Combing Valparaiso’s Hills
- GoPro: Let Me Take You To The Mountain
- GoPro: Chilean Horse Rescue
- GoPro: Big Wave Surfing in Chile
- GoPro: Skiing in Portillo, Chile with Chris Davenport and Julia Mancuso
- GoPro: Travis Rice Chilean Powder Run
- MarceloGuvi: Winning run in an Insane urban downhill track VCA/Chile 2013 By Marcelo Gutierrez
- Matt Hahn: Chile Longboard Sessions
- Red Bull: Urban MTB POV in Chile – Red Bull Valparaíso Cerro Abajo 2013
- Sebastian Alvarez: Sebastian Alvarez wingsuit through BUILDINGS. Hometown. Reñaca, Chile