Despite its small size, Ecuador is one of the few countries on earth termed as ‘megadiverse’, thanks to its variety of landscapes, monuments, flora and fauna. Please find below a directory of resources, should you be travelling to the country in the future.
IRISH EMBASSY GUIDE
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides a useful guide for Irish Tourists in Ecuador.
We highly recommend the purchase of a travel guide before arriving in Ecuador.
- Visit Ecuador and its Galapagos Islands
- Ministerio de Turismo Ecuador
- Backpacker Steve: Top 10 Things to Do in Ecuador (Ecuador Travel Guide)
- Caredg: Ecuador Life at its Purest!! (26 million views on YouTube)
- Expoza Travel: Ecuador Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Seeker Network: Why Did Ecuador Pretend To Be Costa Rica?
- Vertigo Films Ec: Super Bowl Ad 2015 – All you need is Ecuador – Director´s cut
- Galapogos Islands Videos
- Close Encounter with a Baby Sea Lion – Gardner Bay, Espanola Island, Galapagos Islands 11/15/09
- Cruising Galápagos in 4K (Ultra HD)
- Fishmarket, Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
- Blue Footed Booby Mating Dance
- GoPro: Galápagos Sea Lions
- Explore the Galapagos Islands with Google Maps
- Lonesome George the Galapagos Tortoise – Explore – BBC
- Marine Iguanas